10 steps to Register for Boy Scout Resident Camp
at Camp Chief Little Turtle 2013
1. 2013 Leader Guide [download] – Due ASAP. Down load form for future reference
2. Campsite Registration Form. [download] Due ASAP. Complete and submit to Council Office. See site map on page 23 of 2013 Leader Guide.
3. Early Bird Deposit. [download] - Due 2/1/13. Complete and submit to Council Office no later than FEBRUARY 1, 2013 to receive discount. All fees (with our without discount) are due by May 1, 2013.
a. Hat Order Form – Free hats when Early Bird Deposit paid by February 1, 2013. Complete order form [download] and submit with Early Bird Deposit.
4. Troop Registration Form. [download] Due 5/1/13. Complete and submit to Council Office with payment by May 1, 2013.
a. T-shirt Order Form [download] can be submitted with Troop Registration Form.
5. Merit Badge Selection [download] – Due 6/3/13 – 7/1/13. Complete to arrive at council office by your Two Week Out meeting as listed on page 7 of the Leader Guide.
6. Health Forms
a. Form 6801-001 Rev 9/2012 [download] – Due 6/3/13 – 7/1/13. One form to be filled out by each scout and adult attending camp. To be submitted by Two Week Meeting date as per page 13 of the Leader Guide.
b. Medication Authorization Form [download] – Due 6/3/13 – 7/1/13. To be completed for each scout as needed and submitted to Health Officer at check-in.
7. Swim Check – Pre- Camp Swim Test [download] – Due 6/3/13 – 7/1/13. To be completed for each scout and adult attending camp. Complete to arrive at council office by your Two Week Out meeting as listed on page 7 of the Leader Guide.
8. Two Week Out Meeting – Mandatory meeting. See Leader Guide for dates. All meeting held at Anthony Wayne Area Council Office.
9. Forms Submittal –
a. Mail to: Anthony Wayne Area Council, 8315 West Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
b. Email to: Nila.Sink@scouting.org
c. Fax to: Attention Nila Sink at 260-436-1824
d. Hand Deliver to Council office: M-F 8a-5p, Sat 9a-noon.
a. Checks may be made out to Anthony Wayne Area Council
b. Credit or Debit cards are accepted in person or by phone 260-432-9593